Chaplain Aide Responsibilities
Revision as of 20:37, 2 August 2018 by Rdk (Created page with "==Requirements for Chaplains Aide== <br /> # <span style="line-height: 1.5">Religious Emblem Patch - Achieve or be working on achieving the age appropriate patch for your re...")
Requirements for Chaplains Aide
- Religious Emblem Patch - Achieve or be working on achieving the age appropriate patch for your religion
- Perform at least 1 devotional/prayer service at a campout (or other alternative activity agreed with Mr. Jones) This service should be 15 minutes and well thought out and planned out ahead of time.
- Perform at least 2 prayers at an Eagle project, COH, or Scout Meeting
- Optionally perform prayer at beginning of meetings as well.
- Be on time and engaged for Chaplain's Aide meetings - if you have to miss a meeting please work out with Mr. Jones beforehand to cover the material
- Lead CA position leadership meeting each month
- Participate/take Unit Chaplain/Chaplain Aide training