Chaplain Aide Responsibilities
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Requirements for Chaplains Aide
- Religious Emblem Patch - Achieve or be working on achieving the age appropriate patch for your religion
- Perform at least 1 devotional/prayer service at a campout (or other alternative activity agreed with Mr. Jones) This service should be 15 minutes and well thought out and planned out ahead of time.
- Perform at least 2 prayers at an Eagle project, COH, or Scout Meeting
- Optionally perform prayer at beginning of meetings as well.
- Be on time and engaged for Chaplain's Aide meetings - if you have to miss a meeting please work out with Mr. Jones beforehand to cover the material
- Lead CA position leadership meeting each month
- Participate/take Unit Chaplain/Chaplain Aide training