Head Quartermaster Responsibilities
- Head quartermaster is responsible for all facets of Troop gear and supply maintenance.
- Oversee and manage Patrol Quartermasters.
- Meet monthly with Patrol Quartermasters.
- Collect monthly patrol supply lists and procure needed supplies; restock basement storage room and Troop trailer.
- Oversee and manage Troop patrol boxes.
- Oversee Troop trailer.
- Maintain 75% attendance at activities and events.
- Appoint an acting Quartermaster for each campout.
- Attend monthly PLC meetings.
- Work with Scoutmaster and PLC to specify and procure new items.
- Prepare possible budget for camping supplies, gear, etc.
Patrol Quartermaster Responsibilities
- Maintain Troop patrol box.
- Track patrol supplies and submit monthly list of needed supplies to Head Quartermaster.
- At each camp prep, check status of patrol box and re-stock supplies if necessary.
- Maintain 50% attendance at activities and events.
- Make sure all patrol members have proper patches and insignia