Senior Patrol Leader Responsibilities
Senior Patrol Leaders are responsible for all facets of Troop operation.
- Run all troop meetings, events, activities, and Courts of Honor.
- Choose three ASPLs, Scribe, Historian, Head Troop Guide, Head Chaplain Aide, Head Quartermaster in consultation with Scoutmaster.
- Run weekly PLC meetings.
- Lead/run/delegate planning and oversight of monthly Troop activity.
- Maintain 75% attendance at Troop activities and events.
- Build Troop identity.
- Wear your uniform and set an example for your Troop.
- Assists the Scoutmaster with junior leader training.
- Lives by the Scout Oath and Law.