Assistant Senior Patrol Leader Responsibilities
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Assistant Senior Patrol Leaders run the Troop in the absence of the SPL and oversee Patrol Leaders and other PLC positions.
- Helps the SPL lead meetings and activities.
- Runs the Troop in the absence of the senior patrol leader.
- Helps train and supervise the Scribe, Quartermaster, Instructor, Librarian, Historian, Webmaster, and Chaplain Aide.
- Serves as a member of the patrol leaders' council.
- Sets a good example.
- Enthusiastically and correctly wears the Scout uniform (all four parts).
- Maintain 75% attendance at Troop activities and events.
- Each ASPL will each oversee two patrols and a portion of the remaining PLC positions.