Assistant Senior Patrol Leader Responsibilities
Assistant Senior Patrol Leaders run the Troop in the absence of the SPL and oversee Patrol Leaders and other PLC positions.
- Helps the SPL lead meetings and activities.
- Runs the Troop in the absence of the senior patrol leader.
- Helps train and supervise the Scribe, Quartermaster, Instructor, Librarian, Historian, Webmaster, and Chaplain Aide.
- Serves as a member of the patrol leaders' council.
- Sets a good example.
- Enthusiastically and correctly wears the Scout uniform (all four parts).
- Maintain 75% attendance at Troop activities and events.
- Each ASPL will each oversee two patrols and a portion of the remaining PLC positions.